We are following the news and developments about the Corona virus in Europe closely.

We will decide as soon as possible (latest in May) about the EMC 2020 in August. If we can’t continue, our plan is to postpone the championships, when suitable. We will keep you informed.

For now participating teams do not need to do anything regarding participation. The forms are valid, if EMC must be postponed.

If any questions do not hesitate to contact us emc2020@keilailu.fi

Kind regards,

Tiina and Sami FBF