26 countries are currently participating in the competitions. There has become (28.12.) a new restriction for the entry in Finland. The following restriction has been added to the list below; the person must present a negative covid-19 test result of less than 48 hours. The result of a PCR or an Antigen test is accepted.
These guidelines are currently valid until 16.1.2022. We will update you if there will be relevant changes.
Person may be granted entry into Finland from any country if they present
· a certificate of a complete and valid vaccination series (either one or two doses depending on the vaccine). At least 7 days must have passed since the last vaccine dose has been received OR
· a single certificate that the person has recovered from covid-19 virus and has gotten one dose of vaccine. It is equated to a complete covid-19 vaccination series. OR
· EU digital COVID certificate that proves the person has recovered from covid-19 within 6 months.
· In addition to the aforementioned requirements, the person must present a negative covid-19 test result of less than 48 hours. The result of a PCR or an Antigen test is accepted.
· All the above-mentioned requirements apply until 31 December 2021 to persons born in 2005 or earlier. From 1 January 2022 onwards, the requirements apply to persons born in 2006 or earlier.
If you have team members who do not fill the above entry requirements, please inform immediately Finnish Bowling Federation: firstname.lastname@example.org
After that we will contact the Finnish Border Officials to clarify how to proceed.
Bowling centers in Finland are open. Currently audiences are not allowed in any sporting events in Helsinki. This restriction is currently ending on January 17th, but it may be possible also to continue.
All people in Tali bowling center during EMC2022 need to use masks, except when bowling. Same applies all transportations.